I feel a little down today so I thought I might as well jump. Are you having a bad hair day? Can't seem to get people to your site? Some guy pissed off with a note? Blogged for long without any results? Can't figure out what to do in order to get better search rankings?
I know some of you go through this from time to time. We experience changes in our emotional state every day. There are times when things suddenly become poor.You wake up is expected to have a great day, but within a few hours with your thoughts contaminates someone negativities. how much more rotten life could be?
I go straight to the point of this moment.You're probably tired of reading my annoying intro. so, here you go, As I feel these are some of the things I pump my blogging spirit:
Kick Ass songs kick ass
Love you sad songs? Hey, come on! No wonder that you feel sad all the time. Just like with what you eat-you are also what you listen! Avoid listening to sad songs as much as possible.Please note that the selective with the kind of numbers that you have Songs playing. a powerful effect on your mind and your emotions. Not only take them for granted and passive be when you play your favorite songs. In music theory, when you different notes together, you scale. These scales form different sounds that certain types of emotions and the past civilizations around the world have these scales for different purposes.
My grandfather would like to listen to oldies (Sinatra, the Sun, etc.). Of course!My dad got most of the time to jazz and things like Earth, wind and fire listened when I was a kid. I think he's ready to go the Sinatra phase a few years from now. I, on the other hand, listening to all kinds of: classical, Baroque, heavy/progressive metal, anime soundtracks, blues, rock, jazz, R & B, old (Indian, Japanese, chinese, etc., etc.. I think listening to songs from multiple genres assistance in expanding your self-expression so try not to limit yourself to something concrete. I know it's what I said about the fact that selective contradictory, but I spoke earlier about emotions.On this, I'm talking about complexity.
Now I don't know how often I played Dreams by Van Halen. I just love. here's another cool version of the video dreams. This song never fails to give me a good pump.You want the word pump, do you do? I thought so. Anyway, I can't even imagine how I was discouraged an hour ago after someone accidentally made me angry at only a few words.
Don't just sit there, move it!
I remember reading somewhere in a David Lee Roth interview about their song called "Jump."They asked DLRoth why Jump was so popular and he answered: "Jump is a verb. You do not go wrong with an action Word. "
Your sensory perception is bombarded with information any time you are awake.Even if you're just there where you are, motionless, your brain still accounted for a huge amount of information from all around you. just imagine how the processor of a computer works. Even if you think your computer is idle, the processing of information in the background.
Once you do, but moved it becomes a different story altogether because more information by your senses. Your mind, in a sense will have to do more processing.It gets busy, and if so, it gets you.By the way, if you are using your personal computer with the latest Intel processor Updater, please bear in mind that you get something for your brain also do.
If you just sit back, sad, get up and do something.Don't let that sad thoughts not cloud your mind.Go ahead and Jump!
Read inspiring articles
Yes, Sir!It helps a lot.Keep everyone success and inspirational stories? When we surf the web or watch TV and walk about rich, happy and successful people, we always get curious about how it if that was the words rich, happy and successful all the positive words.Yet I told you that positive people attract more people to them?
Exploiting the energy
Do something useful. If you are filled with negative energy in your mind, channel to your activities and use as fuel for the production of something positive. are you tired of putting up a shy and a degraded ego? do something that you want and you know that you are good at. If you paint, make the best painting that sometime you might make. If you have created programs, you must select the best program that you think the world will ever see. If you sing, write the best song that anyone could ever. it doesn't matter if you cow dung for a life or whatever collects. the point is, no matter what you can do, you can never leave anything you in a negative way.
Blog about it
Isn't it cool that we blog about anything and everything can? even if you think that others will not care, I am convinced that will have a lot of people out there that you appreciate your thoughts on them. we are close to life in a virtual world. come well! don't be shy.
No comments:
Post a Comment